Not Able to Deploy the Solution

May 21, 2010 at 7:21 PM

I downloaded the solution & tried to deploy using stsadm command & through Solution Management also. But it gets stuck showing the status in Solution Management as "Deploying". It's is stuck for past 4 hours. Other .wsp files i tried & i could deploy those immediately. Please suggest.

Coordinator
May 22, 2010 at 5:07 PM

I would try to de-activate if needed, then remove it from the solution store and try to use stsadm commands to add and activate again.

May 23, 2010 at 12:45 AM

Thanks for answering, But i did and it didn't work. I checked in Timer Job status, it shows the solution deployed but the feature is not avaialble in the same. While activating the feature by using stsadm, it says solution with the name is not found. Please suggest. Thanks for the time.

May 24, 2010 at 1:47 PM

Hi,

Somehow i was able to get the webpart, though it was stile showing "Deploying" in SOlution Management. But now Page shows Server Error. "Could not load assembly SSFCU.Portal.UtilLibrary". Please suggest. It's urgent.

Coordinator
May 24, 2010 at 5:07 PM

You need to add that .dll as a safe control in your web.config.  I'm probably going to modify the code so that util will no longer be needed.